Eon IT is Hiring to build and maintain strong revenue streams, partnerships, and provide leadership and business experience, to deliver strategic and tactical initiatives relating to Eon IT core business.
Imagine joining a creative, dynamic and learning business management consultancy firm which believes in providing real business solution as per clients’ requirements. If you are out of the box thinker, having burning desire to achieve something in your career and star performer then have the following career openings for you:
- Designing of Information Security Material.
- You should be awesome with icons and vectors
- You will need to develop brochure, banners, images for our website.
- You should be highly creative with icons (you will also need to develop infographics)
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- The creation of graphics optimised for social media platforms
- The creation of client facing market analysis documents and product guides/brochures
- Creating imagery to achieve different marketing goals for a range of clients including memes, branded graphics, infographics and GIFs.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Some experience in 3D software, Video and animation tools would be a lovely bonus
- Should know resources to get royalty free images/video
This is a full-time job but we are open for work from home option
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, After Effects, Flash etc)
- Should be able to work with, but not limited to SS7, SIGTRAN, CAMEL, RAN, GSM/3G, DIAMETER, SMPP.
- Good command at entire CS and PS Core.
- Good Security background to envision the kind of attacks possible over the telecom network.
- Hands on knowledge of working with TDM, E1, STM etc.
- Should hold excellent understanding on how the STP works.
- Good Knowledge of GGSNs, SGSNs, MMEs, SGW, eDNS & iDNS, PGW, GRX, IPX setup, Mobile Packet Backbone Network (Routers, firewalls and switches) would be highly appreciated.
- In-depth knowledge of data communications and network experience of operating systems and tools.
- Knowledge of a variety of current and emerging technologies.
- Advising and looking at how to input security into designs for Signal Signalling 7 (SS7).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunication or System Engineering, Information System or similar fields.
- At least 4 years of experience in Telecom domain.
- Previous experience managing in a large infrastructure/environment.
- Excellent communication and customer handling skills.
- Ability to self-motivate, multi task and work independently as well as part of a team.
- Willing to relocate to Oman.
- Be able to convenience/impress us on interview.
- Expert level grip on Linux, Unix and Windows environments
- Possess high-level and relevant knowledge of networks
- Recommending security enhancements and purchases
- Training staff on information security procedures and principals
- Must be able to work with multiple vendors like Juniper, Cisco, F5 etc.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments, to include in-depth penetration testing, on AF/DoD systems
- Analyze, disassemble, and reverse engineer code to discern weaknesses for exploitation; document and transition results in reports, presentations and technical exchanges
- As needed, explain, present, demonstrate, and document the operational impact of a particular vulnerability
- Assist customer with implementing policies and tactics, techniques and procedures for conducting assessments
- Knowledgeable in common cyber threat terminology, methodologies possess basic understanding of cyber incident and response, and related current events.
- Ability to methodically analyze problems and identify solutions
- Exhibit good writing and communications skills, to include the ability to render concise reports, summaries, and formal oral presentations
- Experience with Linux+, Power Shell, SED, AWK, Perl, Python, Batch, etc. – Strong knowledge of Windows Internals, Windows Application Programming Interfaces (API), Portable Executable (PE) formats, Windows Registry, and security models.
- Familiarity with the following protocols: ARP, DHCP, DNS, DSN, FTP, HTTP, IMAP, ICMP, IDRP, IP, IRC, NFS, POP3, PAR, RLOGIN, SMB, SMTP, SSL, SSH, TCP, TELNET, UDP a??
- Participate in Security Assessments of networks, systems and applications
- Ability to flow from black box to gray box to white box tests dependent on client needs.
- Ability to test a variety of client form factors and technologies based on scopes of work.
- Good understanding of open source platforms/technologies/solutions
- Follow industry best practice methodologies for penetration testing, and be able to use tools for a basis level assessment.
- Conduct security tests using automated tools, ad-hoc tools, and manual testing
- Conduct penetration testing against different technological domains including, but not limited to, web applications, web services, wireless networks, databases, virtualized environments
- Should be able to work as Solutions Architect to Plan, Design, Implement, Revamp client overall IT infrastructure with minimum resources
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Netowrks, Engineering or similar fields
- Experience with Metasploit Framework, Burp Suite, w3af, Core Impact, Canvas or similar architecture(s)/application(s)
- 4+ years’ experience
- Excellent knowledge of security and network technologies
- Ability to customize existing tools or write own tools definitely a plus Experience with penetration testing and forensics tools/platforms such as AppScan, Fortify, Maltego. Kali Linux, Nessus, nmap, OpenVAS
- Willingness to travel
- Be able to convenience/impress us on interview
We are equal opportunity employer and willing to hire young, exuberant and qualified local talent. We provide you learning opportunities with challenging working environment. If you think that you have talent and skills to meet our requirements then send your CV along with a paragraph about your achievements and convince us that your are the right person for the job and you can provide value addition to our organization.
Think About it and apply with confidence!! Please use the form below or send your resumes at email@example.com
Apply for Job Online