Eon IT is Hiring to build and maintain strong revenue streams, partnerships, and provide leadership and business experience, to deliver strategic and tactical initiatives relating to Eon IT core business.
Imagine joining a creative, dynamic and learning business management consultancy firm which believes in providing real business solution as per clients’ requirements. If you are out of the box thinker, having burning desire to achieve something in your career and star performer then have the following career openings for you:
Are you looking to kick-start your career in Information Security?
Eon IT is an established name in Information Security in Oman. We are looking forward to hiring Fresh Graduates to have the passion to learn and excel in information security. The best part is you will not need any previous experience as full training will be provided.
This role will be part of our Security Analyst development programme in Muscat where we will deliver training and experience around security operations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be part of a team providing security Detection and Response services.
- The team provide 24/7 coverage, 365 days a year.
- This is done through a day shift rotation covering core hours on weekdays and a duty on-call shift periodically for out of core hours.
- Response – Provide Security Detection and Response knowledge and practice to multiple customers.
- Analyse – Analyse multiple security data sources to determine where malicious activities are occurring and respond accordingly.
- Control Adjustment – Identification of missing controls and adjustment of security tooling to provide compensation of remediation.
- Knowledge – Knowledge of technical systems (Infrastructure, Networks, Applications), Security practices and technologies (including anti-malware techniques, exploits, attack vectors and defensive / preventative measures) and Understanding of the wider IT Environment (IT Projects, IT Service Operations, IT Service Management, ITIL)
- Familiarity – Knowledge or experience with Windows and Unix Operating Systems.
- Contribute – Contribute to digital forensic investigations, assisting with data capture and analysis.
- Security Tooling – Understanding of security tooling and what it will perform and why (Anti-Malware, IDS/IPS, Web and Email Gateways, security analysis tools, web security tools)
- Development – Research the latest information technology security trends
- Collaborate – Collaboration with IT technical teams to deliver Information Security services and improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Networks, Engineering or similar fields.
- Good knowledge of security and network technologies.
- Keen analytical mind and approach to problems.
- A strong team player.
- Fair communication skills and the ability to influence colleges.
- A good all-round knowledge of IT systems, platforms and software development techniques
Eon IT owns a product called SAFE – Security Awareness For Everyone. SAFE is an information security awareness program designed to help organisations creating a well informed and risk-aware culture. You can learn more about SAFE at – https://www.infosecsafe.com/
We are setting up in the UK, and we need someone with below profile
- InfoSec enthusiastic, who loves to research and write about the latest InfoSec trends
- Managing and developing cybersecurity courses.
- Writing content – Scenario based – on various infosec topics likes password security, USB etc.
- Be able to communicate his/her ideas to the designing and course authoring team
- Should be able to write blogs on latest infosec topics
- Designing of Information Security Material
- Enhance our Elearning security module to ensure successful and seamless delivery
- Quickly build market knowledge and assess new opportunities for enhancing our contents.
- Identify and drive improvements to the way in which awareness campaigns are run and delivered to all SAFE customers globally
- Manage the roadmap for information security training and awareness
- Should be able to read about our competition and continuously strive to improve our product.
- Building client relationships and establishing company credibility.
- Should be an excellent writer and Develop ad hoc awareness campaigns to address a specific risk or type of employees.
- Previous experience in any infosec Awareness company would be a high added point.
- Experience of running Phishing campaigns (preferable)
- Ability to self-motivate, multi-task and work independently as well as part of a team.
- This role will best suit an individual who enjoys working as part of a team, is well organised, pragmatic and a lateral thinker with an inquisitive mind who is motivated to make change for the better and, most importantly, puts our customers first.
- Designing of Information Security Material.
- You should be awesome with icons and vectors
- You will need to develop brochure, banners, images for our website.
- You should be highly creative with icons (you will also need to develop infographics)
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- The creation of graphics optimised for social media platforms
- The creation of client facing market analysis documents and product guides/brochures
- Creating imagery to achieve different marketing goals for a range of clients including memes, branded graphics, infographics and GIFs.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Some experience in 3D software, Video and animation tools would be a lovely bonus
- Should know resources to get royalty free images/video
This is a full-time job but we are open for work from home option
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, After Effects, Flash etc)
- Should be able to work with, but not limited to SS7, SIGTRAN, CAMEL, RAN, GSM/3G, DIAMETER, SMPP.
- Good command at entire CS and PS Core.
- Good Security background to envision the kind of attacks possible over the telecom network.
- Hands on knowledge of working with TDM, E1, STM etc.
- Should hold excellent understanding on how the STP works.
- Good Knowledge of GGSNs, SGSNs, MMEs, SGW, eDNS & iDNS, PGW, GRX, IPX setup, Mobile Packet Backbone Network (Routers, firewalls and switches) would be highly appreciated.
- In-depth knowledge of data communications and network experience of operating systems and tools.
- Knowledge of a variety of current and emerging technologies.
- Advising and looking at how to input security into designs for Signal Signalling 7 (SS7).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunication or System Engineering, Information System or similar fields.
- At least 4 years of experience in Telecom domain.
- Previous experience managing in a large infrastructure/environment.
- Excellent communication and customer handling skills.
- Ability to self-motivate, multi task and work independently as well as part of a team.
- Willing to relocate to Oman.
- Be able to convenience/impress us on interview.
- Expert level grip on Linux, Unix and Windows environments
- Possess high-level and relevant knowledge of networks
- Recommending security enhancements and purchases
- Training staff on information security procedures and principals
- Must be able to work with multiple vendors like Juniper, Cisco, F5 etc.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments, to include in-depth penetration testing, on AF/DoD systems
- Analyze, disassemble, and reverse engineer code to discern weaknesses for exploitation; document and transition results in reports, presentations and technical exchanges
- As needed, explain, present, demonstrate, and document the operational impact of a particular vulnerability
- Assist customer with implementing policies and tactics, techniques and procedures for conducting assessments
- Knowledgeable in common cyber threat terminology, methodologies possess basic understanding of cyber incident and response, and related current events.
- Ability to methodically analyze problems and identify solutions
- Exhibit good writing and communications skills, to include the ability to render concise reports, summaries, and formal oral presentations
- Experience with Linux+, Power Shell, SED, AWK, Perl, Python, Batch, etc. – Strong knowledge of Windows Internals, Windows Application Programming Interfaces (API), Portable Executable (PE) formats, Windows Registry, and security models.
- Familiarity with the following protocols: ARP, DHCP, DNS, DSN, FTP, HTTP, IMAP, ICMP, IDRP, IP, IRC, NFS, POP3, PAR, RLOGIN, SMB, SMTP, SSL, SSH, TCP, TELNET, UDP a??
- Participate in Security Assessments of networks, systems and applications
- Ability to flow from black box to gray box to white box tests dependent on client needs.
- Ability to test a variety of client form factors and technologies based on scopes of work.
- Good understanding of open source platforms/technologies/solutions
- Follow industry best practice methodologies for penetration testing, and be able to use tools for a basis level assessment.
- Conduct security tests using automated tools, ad-hoc tools, and manual testing
- Conduct penetration testing against different technological domains including, but not limited to, web applications, web services, wireless networks, databases, virtualized environments
- Should be able to work as Solutions Architect to Plan, Design, Implement, Revamp client overall IT infrastructure with minimum resources
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Netowrks, Engineering or similar fields
- Experience with Metasploit Framework, Burp Suite, w3af, Core Impact, Canvas or similar architecture(s)/application(s)
- 4+ years’ experience
- Excellent knowledge of security and network technologies
- Ability to customize existing tools or write own tools definitely a plus Experience with penetration testing and forensics tools/platforms such as AppScan, Fortify, Maltego. Kali Linux, Nessus, nmap, OpenVAS
- Willingness to travel
- Be able to convenience/impress us on interview
We are equal opportunity employer and willing to hire young, exuberant and qualified local talent. We provide you learning opportunities with challenging working environment. If you think that you have talent and skills to meet our requirements then send your CV along with a paragraph about your achievements and convince us that your are the right person for the job and you can provide value addition to our organization.
Think About it and apply with confidence!! Please use the form below or send your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Job Online